Photography: Coni Horler’s Indian Voyage
Coni Hörler was born 1973 in Zürich. Starting 1994, he fully dedicates his life to photography. India becomes his major subject in photography and the center of his life since he first discovers the beauty of the subcontinent in 1996.
Extensive travelling constantly builds his widespread network and profound knowledge of the country. He captures not only the beauty of nature, the smiles of the people and their life and culture, but just as much the heart beat of the mega cities and their fast growing economy.
Coni Hörler is taking up commercial assignments for companies and individuals, conducting shootings on analogue film both in the studio and on location. In addition, he is able to provide a large stock of India related photographs ready for immediate use for all media. This makes him an ideal contact person for people seeking professional photographic coverage on India.
Currently, Coni Hörler is based in Bangalore, India. He exhibited his work in Switzerland and India.
- 2011 Mar | Photo Mantra | Embassy of Switzerland, Delhi, India
- 2011 Jan | Himalayan High Lights | Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, India
- 2010 Oct | Himalayan High Lights | Woodstock School, Mussoorie, India
- 2010 May | Elephas Maximus Indicus | India Habitat Centre, Delhi, India
- 2004 Feb | Bangalore6to7pm | Alliance Francaise, Bangalore, India
- 2001 Jan | Close | Zweierstrasse, Zürich, Switzerland
- 1997 Nov | Umbau | Palais X-tra, Zürich, Switzerland
For more info please visit Coni Hörler’s website